Política de confidencialidad
Commitments and frame
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of our website www.pronocontest.com (the "Site" or the "Application").
This policy (together with the operating conditions) defines the conditions of processing of your personal data collected on the Site or that you provide yourself. This policy is not intended to create or establish, from contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of a third party entity.
We collect personal data in the following circumstances to allow us to improve the services we offer:
- Personal information you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes data collected at the time of registration for use of the Site, subscribing to any services we provide, send data or requests to access certain services. Perhaps we also asked to provide us with personal information about you when you enter a contest or promotion on the Site or when you report a problem encountered on the Site.
- You may also let us have to ask you to complete surveys that we carry out for research purposes, although you are not obliged to answer.
- Information about your transactions through the Site and the execution of any commands.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the pages you visit and other communication data, whether this is required for purposes of measurement hearing or other and the resources that you access our site.
An IP (Internet Protocol) is a sequence of numbers that is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically read and recorded by our servers and used to collect the data traffic on our website for our visitors. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
What is a cookie
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that allows our site to recognize the device you are using and are downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree that the site doeth . Cookies are then sent back to the site during each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device and are often used to ensure that the sites operate more efficiently, leaving you navigate between pages, remember your preferences, and more generally improve your user experience. They can also help make the ads you see on the internet most relevant for you.
If you do not change the settings of your browser and continue to use our site after having read the information banner available on the site, we will assume that you agree that we recorded cookies on your device.
The choice is up to you to let us or not save cookies, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings, our website and its elements will not work necessarily in the same way or do not produce the same experience customized. If you delete all your cookies, you will need to update your preferences on our site. If you use a device, computer profile or different browser, you will reconnect your preferences.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We observe the traffic to our site as a whole and particularly the activity of our customers using cookies, integrated website. This gives us statistical information about the number of visits to each page of the site, the duration of viewing the pages, browsing the Site, visitors viewing on the data screens and other general information. We use this information to improve the Site and services to users.
Regarding the security of personal information we keep, such as including your email address, your country, your age, we have put in place measures and strict security procedures regarding the retention and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized use of them. Your information is kept confidential and stored on a secure server with a password and protected by a firewall. However we draw your attention to the fact that the exchange and storage of data can not in any event be guaranteed as 100% safe.
We use SSL to encrypt all your personal data collected via the Site. This technology protects you from inadvertent disclosure of your personal data due in particular to the use of a non-secure connection.
Use of Personal Data
Apart from the treatment of purchases on our Site, we may use your information to:
- configure and manage your account and contact you about it;
- ensure that the content of our website is brought to you in the best way for you and your computer;
- provide information, products and services you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for this purpose;
- fulfill our obligations under any contract between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- warn you of any changes to our service.
Personal Information Management
In France, including personal data is protected by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive October 24, 1995.
PronoContest is committed to protect your private data such as your name, email, in accordance with the European regulation #2016/679 or general regulation on data protection (RGPD) applicable since May 25, 2018.
In any event PronoContest only collects personal information about the user and the need for certain services offered by the pronocontest.com site. The user provides that information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when conducting itself to capture. It is then said to the site user pronocontest.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, together with a copy of identity document with signature of the workpiece holder, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
In the context of the Enterprise version prediction contests, users' personal data is deleted from the platform within 30 calendar days after the end of the contest.
No personal information of the site user pronocontest.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption PronoContest and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user Site pronocontest.com.
Any user of the pronocontest.com site can at any time request the deletion of their personal data by using the form provided on the "Contact" page.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.